Join the Comfort Club!
Sign Up Today and Start Saving
Only $14.99 / Month ($169.00 Yearly)
- 2 Annual Tune-Ups / Maintenance
- 10% Off All Repairs
- $69.00 Service/Diag Fee (normally $79.00)
- Discounts On All Indoor Air Quality
- Monthly Billing options available
- Always A Priority Customer
- First Tune-Up Free With Monthly Billing
Regular Tune-Ups Pay You
- THE AVERAGE HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM RUNS 3300 HOURS PER YEAR
- THE AVERAGE HOME SAVES AN ESTIMATED $32.00 PER MONTH WITH REGULAR TWICE A YEAR MAINTENANCE
- STATISTICS SHOW THAT REGULAR TWICE A YEAR TUNE-UPS & MAINTENANCE CAN SAVE 30% ON OPERATING COSTS.
- 1 YEAR AFTER NEGLECTING REGULAR SYSTEM TUNE-UPS & MAINTENANCE, 78% OF ALL SAVINGS ARE ERASED
- THE EPA ALLIANCE TO SAVE ENERGY AND CONSUMER REPORTS ALL RECOMMEND REGULAR YEARLY TUNE-UPS AND MAINTENANCE
- ALL HEATING & COOLING MANUFACTURES RECOMMEND REGULAR TUNE-UP & MAINTENANCE TO ENSURE ALL WARRANTIES.
Planned maintenance is one of the most important things you can do to ensure the effective and efficient operations of your home’s heating and cooling system. The same basic concept of changing your car’s oil so that it continues to run properly applies to your home comfort system. Hundreds of parts are working overtime inside your unit to keep your family comfortable in the brutal South Georgia heat and humidity. Proper maintenance is essential to keep your system working at peak efficiency.
Dirty filters and coils significantly reduce your heating and cooling system’s performance and efficiency. In addition to cleaning your unit’s coil , cleaning all drains, and changing all filters, our trained technicians will also perform a full check of your system’s operations.
This valuable service often identifies potential problems or safety problems early – which will prevent more expensive and complex repairs down the road. In the event that you do need a service technician for operational problems, Planned Maintenance Agreement customers receive priority treatment on service calls, guaranteeing that you will receive prompt, punctual service.
Keeping your home comfort system properly maintained saves you money on your energy bills and extends the life of the equipment.
Gordon's Heating & Air provides HVAC maintenance in Savannah, Pooler, Eden and the surrounding Southeast Georgia regions. For high-quality heating maintenance and a/c maintenance, call us today!